Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just a Thought....

Friends-Love-Crushes-Relationships-Loneliness -Studies-Exams-Life….

Immersed in these problems, which even made Global Warming look like nothing for some time, I prepared to sleep as I had nothing to do, no one to talk to, no one to fight with, the Exams had just finished, terminating even the option of pretending to study. But, with the heat and dear mosquitoes flying high, sleep was also out of question…….watched a movie and fought a battle with mosquitoes till 3 AM, and somehow finally managed to sleep…….

Woke up at 7:48 AM, the class was at 8 AM, so with great efforts, I lifted my heavy heart and body and forced myself to walk the 15 minute distance to yet another class.

Walking down the road, lonely and empty, mind thinking about the problems I was thinking the previous night, and Music dancing in my ears of an unknown track, A Thought, or maybe realization, crossed my mind…

The result was never, and neither is it going to be, in my hands, the only things I have in my control are my attempts, my will to ‘Try’ for something, ‘Try’ for everything I consider right. And with this thought, somehow, every problem and every worry vanished and a smile again found a place on my face.

Irrespective of how much confidence and determination those great quotes about hard work and etc etc aimed to fill me with, a Fact remained; I still can’t control the result. But there was one more truth; Every ‘Try’ may not get the desired Result, but every desired Result needs a ‘Try’.

So, I will do whatever I think is right, with no intention of troubling anyone (except in exceptional cases), with my apologies to those hurt unintentionally; and with minimum thinking about ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ of the Result!



Moral of the story:Music Rocks \m/

:P


4 comments:

Mammu said...

how true..and a cute li'l thought there:)

I appreciate it.. keep it up KJ:)

Jahanwi said...

*Rolls eyes*

Every story doesn't has a moral, dim-wit KJ! I told you, I liked the unedited version of this piece- without those stuffs in pink.
The unedited piece was a great work...a coming of age, one of self-realization, an awakening if you will...reminds me of Neo who finally realizes what matrix is and how everyone around him is oblivious. :)

"Friends-Love-Crushes-Relationships-Loneliness -Studies-Exams-Life….

Immersed in these problems,
"


Love, crush...:O...doesn't suits you :P

KJ said...

The moral was inserted to showoff my sick sense of humor :D

Sukalyan said...

^^^

You did a great job,in displaying your sick sense of humour that is! :P

And, not thinking much about the result is a good remedy to live happily! :P